Thursday, October 24, 2019

CCEE1943 Fall Porch

Kelli has a timely challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week:  Thinking of a porch in the fall -- leaves, pumpkins, rocking chairs, wreaths on the door, décor.  Create a card with a Fall Porch in mind or use fall colors.

Here is my fall porch, created with a new toy I recently discovered -- a Sizzix Impresslit.  It embosses and cuts at the same time.  I saw a similar card on Facebook using this Impresslit and knew it would be perfect for this challenge.  The die actually cuts a window (with the stones embossed around it); but, with the addition of the steps on the front, it looks like a door opening onto a porch.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more fall colors.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is adorable

MiamiKel said...

Lois, your card just makes me all kinds of happy! Super detail!

Liz Williams said...

One of my favorite views from the porch, fall! Love your colors and such a cute design, Lois.

Vicky Gould said...

Love it! Reminds me of song "Who let the dog out?" Cute as cute can be!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Such a fun card with the open window and pup, and with terrific Fall colors.