Thursday, August 22, 2019

CCEE1934 Fancy Fold Cards

Anne's challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week is one after my own heart.  She said that she loves fancy fold cards, as do I.  As I was looking through Pinterest for some inspiration, I found a card which looked pretty interesting -- a gatefold easel card.  Using the Karen Burniston Castle Pop-Up as well as her Knight and Dragon dies, I made this fun get-well card.


The fancy fold happens when you open the card.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see some more fancy fold cards.

6 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Lois, this card is a WOW! What a fun card, and the easel inside makes it fabulous!! I just knew you would love this challenge.

StampOwl said...

Great surprise when you open the gatefold, might need to give this a try

Vicky Gould said...

What little kid wouldn't be delighted to open this "Knightly card"! How fun!

Liz Williams said...

An enchanting card for the land of fast folds.

Lynn McAuley said...

How awesome, Lois!! I love these fabulous knights and dragon with your pop up castle. Exquisite work!

TLady said...

HOW ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! LOOOVE the fold!!!! AND LOVE the WHOLE CARD!!! The theme with the knights & dragon are SO CUTE!!!! AND SUCH A CUTE sentiment!!! JUST ADORABLE!!! ;) <3