Thursday, August 15, 2019

CCEE1933 Vacation Destination

Anne continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers this week and asked us to create a card using a vacation destination . . . one that we love or would like to visit . . . and to include a 3D element for fun.    You might consider my project a "cheat" because I made this some time ago, but I thought it was perfect for the challenge.  I had made a travelogue of places visited by Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds, and the 3D element is actually the album which holds all their photos.


While on vacation,  some of the places the Crazy Birds visited were Paris . . .


London . . .


Washington, DC . . . 


and Mt. Fuji . . .


Please forgive me if you consider this cheating, but I've often heard the saying, "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."

If you want to see some "legal" travel destinations, be sure to visit the CCEE Stampers blog.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

such a fun idea!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Fantastic travel log! So many fun places those funny birds went! :)

Maryann said...

what a fun project, love the story told with the crazy birds.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Lois, what an adorable idea!! I love where those crazy birds have traveled and their selfies.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome creation, Lois!! No cheating here! I love getting to see and enjoy this fabulous travel album!!

Vicky Gould said...

How dang creative are you! This was brilliant and I'm sure the birds had a great flight! Wonderful, Lois!

Liz Williams said...

This is so fun, Lois, I love the adventures of your crazy birds.