Thursday, August 8, 2019

CCEE1932 Embossing

Anne continues her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers with a relatively easy challenge.  She says, "Embossing adds so much to a card.  Use either wet or dry embossing, and add some bling."  I recently attended a stamp show in Orlando and visited a booth carrying some stamps and dies from a "new-to-me" company called Honey Bee Stamps.  I bought two stamp sets and a die set.  My card today uses images from both stamp sets, For the Record and Good Mix.  I thought they were the perfect ones to use with the music background embossing folder.  I didn't forget the bling -- there are two gems in the center of the speakers on the cassette player.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more embossing and bling.

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Honey Bee Stamps have some great products, love what you used on your card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...


Really cute card with these new stamps, Lois. I never heard of them, but will take a look!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

OOPS! Forgot to add how great the music ef is with the theme!

Vicky Gould said...

Perfect combo of EF and theme! Any teenager would love this card! Have to check out new Stamp Company! TFS!

Lynn McAuley said...

I hope Honey Bee Stamps has a booth at the CKC Convention in the Woodland this weekend! I'll be on the lookout!!

Your card is so adorable with the embossed sheet music behind these cute stamps, Lois!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute card, Lois!

Liz Williams said...

i LOVE music themed cards This one is great with the additional embossed music bg.

Maryann said...

Music cards are great so suitable for any age. Love the embossed background.