Monday, June 24, 2019

Sneak Peek - New Karen Burniston dies - Train Pivot Panels

I have a sneak peek for you today . . . Karen Burniston has 20 new dies being released next month.   (They'll be shipping mid-July.)  I've got to say that I'm psyched about these.  I've been trying to choose my favorite one, but believe me it's hard.  The card I have to show you today is made with the Train Pivot Panels die, definitely in the running for "favorite."


You may be aware that I'm a big fan of the magical world of Harry Potter.  I combined a favorite stamp from Kindred Stamps (Students of Magic) with the Train Pivot Panels to create my card.  The All Aboard is also a new die, part of a set called Train Elements.



Using some brick patterned paper, I created a little train station on the front of my card, showing that wizard-in-the-making waiting for the train to take him off to wizard school.


As with many of the Karen Burniston dies, the real fun is on the inside.


All those trees are from the Evergreen Pivot Panels die set, and Hogwarts Castle up there in the corner is a digital image, also from Kindred Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to stop back again because I've got lots more sneak peeks to show you in the very near future.

1 comment:

Dotsy said...

As a fellow Poterhead, I love this card. I think this die set is on my wish list!! Way to go, Sis!!