Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Beach Day

It's time for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge once again -- this month it's all about the beach.   That's a great place to be when you live in Florida!  I pulled out the Circle Tag Book and some fun fishy stamps for this one.


Using several different pieces of patterned paper, I created this little beach scene -- stamping some sea gulls above the palm trees from the Tropical Scene set.

But inside is where the fun part lies.


I love those sweet little stamped fish, framed in the twisted frames from the Circle Tag Book, as well as a few small seashells from the Tropical Scene.  Here's a closer look at them.




Somewhere my brain stopped working, and I didn't remember that I had done this card; so I made a second card, which I will also share today -- this one using the Palm Tree Pop-Up, the Rockin' Rectangle, Tropical Scene, and Sea Animals.



Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you can plan a trip to the beach sometime soon!

No comments: