Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Karen Burniston Sneak Peeks - Barn Pop Stand

Another of the new dies from Karen Burniston is the Barn Pop Stand.  Although this is a remake of a previous die, I had never used the old one; so it was a new experience for me.


It's a fun die, which has several other new dies that coordinate -- a scene builder set (Farm Edges) three animal die sets (Cow & Goat) (Chicken, Pig & Lamb) (Horse, Unicorn & Zebra) and a sentiment die (Howdy).


This is one of the cards I made with these dies.




As you can see, I used several animals as well as the Howdy sentiment.  A fun detail on the barn is that the doors slide open and closed.  To be perfectly honest, I did not use this die set as a Pop Stand.  I actually used the floating floor from the Karen Burniston House & Fence set as the base.  I wanted to have a raised barnyard.



Hope you like my first try with the Barn Pop Stand.  You'll be able to get your hands on this and all the new Karen Burniston dies in mid-July.

No comments: