Friday, February 1, 2019

Scor-Pal February Challenge -- Anything Goes

The Scor-Pal Challenge team is back to work again after our little holiday in January.  The challenge for February is "Anything Goes."  I took the opportunity to use a brand-new stamp set from Kindred Stamps that I just love -- Size Doesn't Matter.  If you are familiar with the works of J.R.R. Tolkien, you will recognize my small characters.


I made a fun card using my Scor-Pal -- a Z Box Fold card.  If you've never made one, it's pretty easy.  Here is a link to a tutorial for you to reference if you give it a try.  The person who wrote the tutorial used a different type scoring tool, but I used my 12" x 12" Scor-Pal for the scoring.


The breakfast items for both first and second breakfast were made with several dies from CottageCutz.

Pop on over to the Scor-Pal blog and check out what the rest of the team made for this challenge.  And, by the way, the Scor-Pal team is having a Design Team Call.  If you think you'd like to be part of our team, make a card and post it on the blog.

No comments: