Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Wedding or Baby

It's time again for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month we had a choice -- Wedding or Baby.  As I had made a wedding card for last month's challenge, I decided to make a baby card this month.  I used one of my favorite dies, the Landscape  Rectangle Accordion.

I also used some of the Baby Charms and the word Welcome.





A decorating trick I like to use with this particular die -- using one of the Border Blends sets on the first and third panel rather than layering a piece of pattern paper on them.  On the center panel I did use  patterned paper and placed one of the dies from the Label Charm Pop-Up, stamped with the sentiment.  In case you couldn't tell from the color choice, the sentiment says, "It's a Girl."




Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Be sure to check out the challenge cards made by the rest of the team.


1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a sweet card for a baby girl!