Thursday, October 27, 2022

CCEE2242 - International Animation Day

Lynn's final CCEE Stampers challenge this month celebrates Animation Day, which is tomorrow.  What joyful and action-packed entertainment has filled our lives through the talented creations of the world's amazing animators.  In honor of these animators' remarkable work, we were to choose one of our favorite animated characters to feature on this week's CCEE design.  How fabulous would it be if you included the name of the animator who created your character!

Well, I was a bit limited to my choices (based on the stamps I own).  But Kindred Stamps has many pop culture stamps in their inventory, and one of them is called Tea Friends.  This is based on Alice in Wonderland.  I read both Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass as a kid several times. 

I googled "Alice in Wonderland" and found this image of the Walt Disney movie.  I don't know who the specific animators were who worked on this film, so we'll give credit to Walt Disney Studios for this one.


The inside of my card sort of depicts the Mad Tea Party.  I used the Karen Burniston Little Labels Pop-Up, which fits very nicely inside a 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" mini slimline card.



If you're CURIOUS to see more tributes to the animators of this world, check out the CCEE Stampers blog.

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Such a cute card and love that it shows many of the Alice in Wonderland characters.

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun card for the animation challenge, Lois!! I've always been a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland!!

StampOwl said...

So sweet, and perfect background paper