Thursday, October 20, 2022

CCEE2241 - Reptiles

Lynn has a fun challenge this week for the CCEE Stampers.  She tells us that tomorrow (Oct. 21) is National Reptile Day.  She said to be sure our card this week features the reptile of your choice:  an alligator, a lizard, a turtle, a snake, a dinosaur!  Or, include them all!  

As a resident of Florida, I should be a Gators fan.  Unfortunately, I am not.  Go 'Noles!  But I have friends who definitely cheer on the Gators of the University of Florida.  So I have Albert the Alligator for you today, made with the Karen Burniston Bitty Ball Pop-Up.  The football field on the inside was created using a stencil from Kindred Stamps.



As you can see, Albert is able to leave the card in case the recipient wants to display him separately.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more reptile fun!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a fun card

Lynn McAuley said...

I always enjoy watching the Florida Gators play ball!! What an awesome tribute to this wonderful team, Lois!! Exquisite work!!

Liz Williams said...

Every gator fan out there will be lining up to find this card in their mailbox!! Your cards are always so fun, Lois!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness did you know that UF was my school of choice my senior year of high school! I only got a little scholarship so I was unable to attend but I am love love loving your gator card!