Thursday, July 21, 2022

CCEE2228 - National Ice Cream Month

July is National Ice Cream Month, so I gave the CCEE Stampers a really easy challenge this week -- include some ice cream on your card.

I recently saw a clever fun-fold card that Mary Marsh had made for CottageCutz.   She called it a Double Easel Card.  Coincidentally, she had an ice cream sundae on it.  I thought it was such a clever card that I had to CASE it, using my own ice cream sundae die from Karen Burniston.  The ice cream-related sentiments are from an old My Favorite Things stamp set.



Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog for some more yummy ice cream treats.

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Interesting easel card, so yummy

Lynn McAuley said...

I knew there was a good reason to love the month of July!! What an awesome ice cream card, Lois!!!

Liz Williams said...

Love these great colors and what a wonderfully designed card!