Thursday, July 7, 2022

CCEE2226 - Dotsy's Birthday

I'm starting my month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers with a personal challenge.  Tomorrow is my sister Dotsy's birthday.  She is an avid card maker and scrapbooker, and she also helps with wedding floral arrangements with her friend.  In her honor, I asked the team to make either a birthday card or a wedding card.  

I chose a birthday card.  July actually has two birth flowers -- larkspur and water lily.  I don't have any larkspur stamps, but I have a couple water lily ones.  This one is from an old MFP Stamp Shop stamp.  The frog on the front and the card base are from Karen Burniston (Bayou Animals and Circle Tag Book), as is the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.


I used the water lily from Bayou Animals on the inside panels.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team treated my sister's birthday.

3 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Lois, what a treat this card will be for your sister! Thanks for hosting July challenges this month!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this sensational "hoppy" birthday card for Dotsy!! An interactive delight, Lois!! I hope your sister has an awesome day!!

StampOwl said...

This card is hopping with fun! Happy Birthday to your sister too