Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Tag Books

The Karen Burniston Designer Challenge for July is to use one of the KB Tag Books -- either as the card itself or as an element inside a standard-size card.  I went the second route, using the Circle Tag Book inside my A2 card.  

The front of my card lets you know that July is National Picnic Month.  Using the Alphabet set, I spelled out JULY.  Then I added a picnic blanket and some other picnic elements. "National Picnic Month" was done with a label maker.


After cutting the grass panels using one of the dies in the Nature's Edges set, I glued in the Circle Tag Book and added some more picnic items -- a watermelon slice, some fruit, a cupcake and a pie from various KB die sets.


I hope you like my tribute to National Picnic Month.

No comments: