Saturday, July 24, 2021

C4C594 - Thread the Needle Day

Frances told the Crazies that tomorrow will be Thread the Needle Day.  For our challenge this week, we were to incorporate the theme "Sewing" into our cards.  We could use sewing theme images/words: sewing-themed patterned papers, or actually sewing of any type on our cards.  I actually did a little of each one on my card.  The images and sentiments on the front and inside are from a stamp set I've had for quite a while, and I pierced holes around the circle and used some red thread to sew the trim.


And you can see the sewing elements on the blue paper on the front and inside of my card.  That Creek Bank Creations card base (Angel Side Circle Card) is a fun one with which to play.



Check out the Crazy4Challenges blog for some more sewing items.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great fold Lois and I love the sewing machine. My MIL who is a quilter would totally love a few cards with this image. She has me make several quilt themed birthday cards every year.