Saturday, May 1, 2021

Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" Challenge -- Handbags and Purses

The theme for this month's Scor-Pal "More than One Score" challenge is Handbags and Purses.  I'm not sure my tote is exactly a handbag or purse, but it's close.  

I recently discovered a cool Youtube series called "A Sheetload of Cards" by Call Me Crafty Al.  Each month Alicia demonstrates how you can get a number of cards (from 6 -12) using a couple of sheets of patterned paper and several sheets of  solid cardstock.  April's sheetload made 10 mini slimline cards made from two sheets of 12 x 12 patterned paper and 10 sheets of solid cardstock.  My Scor-Pal project was a little tote to hold the cards.

I modified a tutorial I found for a smaller 3" x 3" Note Card Tote to hold the 3 1/" x 6" mini slimline cards.


Check out the Scor-Pal blog for some more creativity.

No comments: