Thursday, May 13, 2021

CCEE2119 - National Chocolate Chip Day

 Liz has a yummy challenge for the CCEE Stampers today in honor of Chocolate Chip Day!  She asked, "Who is not won over with a chocolate chip cookie in their life?  So on your creation this week, represent this day any way you would like -- from chocolate chip cookies, to chocolate anything, or using brown as your main color focus."

I recently discovered some delicious chocolate chip cookies.  I don't usually like store-bought chocolate chip cookies, but these taste just like homemade!


I made a waterfall card using the new Karen Burniston Waterfall Card die.  This die set makes creating waterfall cards sooooo easy!!!  I've had this chocolate chip patterned paper in my stash for ages and was delighted to use it for today's card.





Check out the CCEE Stampers blog for more chocolate chip goodness!

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Those chocolate chip cookies look so real

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous card, Lois! I could almost taste that yummy cookie as it was eaten and enjoyed!! Sensational work!!

Liz Williams said...

Such fun, Lois, and good to the last bite with every flip of the card. You came up with a real winner this week I love it.