Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge -- Thinking of You

 Here it is -- the first Tuesday of the new year and time again for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month's challenge is pretty generic -- Thinking of You.  The front of my card is fairly simple, although I used some of "that paper" from Hobby Lobby.  I thought the simple circle (using the Crosshatch - Circle dies) with the sentiment was just enough.


The inside uses more of "that paper" as well as one of my go-to pop-ups, the Katherine Label.  I sponged a little blue ink around the edges of the smaller die.  The sentiment uses Word Set 1 - Greetings.  



This little video shows how the pop-up works.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you liked my card.

1 comment:

Karen Inchak said...

I have this pop up and will DEFINITELY make this! I really like the paper you chose. Very pretty.