Saturday, August 29, 2020

C4C550 - Retro

Tracy gave the Crazy4Challenges team a real challenge this week -- at least it was for me.    She said, "Get your Retro on!  Make a card in a 'Retro' theme.  Interpret "Retro' any way you like!"  I wasn't exactly sure what the difference between "retro" and "vintage" is, so I googled it.  I pulled up some images which were labeled "retro" to get an idea of where to go.  I actually found a photo, which I have sort of copied for my card.  I hope this works!   The skyline die is from Sizzix, and the letters are from a CottageCutz die called (interestingly enough) Retro Alphabet.   I made my own stencil for the "moon" and colored the sky with two shades of Distress Oxide inks.


Check out the Crazy4Challenges blog to see how the rest of the team handled this interesting challenge.

No comments: