Sunday, July 26, 2020

Christmas in July

The Karen Burniston Design Team is having so much fun with this new release, which is currently available for pre-order and will be shipped beginning August 3rd.  Today I've got another slimline card, but this time I'm using the Bitty Ball Pop-Up and the Gnome & Santa set.

I was curious to see if the Bitty Ball would fit in a slimline card.  It does -- just barely.  The dimensions of this card are 4" x 9".  Santa is on the front with a couple of evergreen trees from the Christmas Tree Pop Stand and a pile of gifts, which act as the place to tie the closing twine.  I added some decorations to the tree by adding a couple of strands of garland, a/k/a the Border Blends.


I used a piece of pattern paper on this inside which mimics the trees on the front and decorated the Bitty Ball as a Christmas ornament.





No comments: