Saturday, July 4, 2020

C4C542 - Summer Activities

Frances Byrne asked me to do a fill-in stint with the Crazy 4 Challenges team for the next couple of months.  Today's challenge was to make a card or project inspired by a favorite summer activity -- beach, pool, travel, picnics, etc., etc., etc.  I live in Florida and summer (actually year-round) recreation usually involves water.

As you may have noticed, I've been obsessed with slimline cards lately, so my card today was made with a couple of Trinity Stamps slimline dies.  I used two of their landscape dies to make stencils for the beach/ocean line and the clouds.  The stamp was in a free stamp set from one of those British cardmaking magazines.  Coloring of the background was done with distress oxide inks.


I want to thank the C4C team for allowing me to play with them for a while.  Be sure to check out their blog.

No comments: