Saturday, June 6, 2020

Santa Riley & Friend

It may be June, but it's never too early to make a Christmas card.  Slimline cards are all the rage at the moment, and I for one have gotten right in line.  I've been experimenting with different ways to incorporate Karen Burniston's pop-up dies into the mix.  Today I used her Sleigh Pop-Up and some cute Riley & Company Dress-Up Riley stamps.

Do you remember playing with paper dolls when you were a kid?  That's the idea behind the Dress-Up Riley line.  The front of my card is all Riley and Sophie -- dressed up like Mr. & Mrs. Santa.  Sophie even has a sprig of holly in her hair.


Now, on the inside is Santa's sleigh, courtesy of Karen Burniston.


I used a strip of the same snowflake plaid as the sky on the front and glued down my sentiment.

I'm going to continue experimenting with different Karen Burniston pop-up dies with these fun slimline cards.  Be sure to keep an eye out for them!

1 comment:

Debbie Munkirs said...

I absolutely love this card!