Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter Circle Charm

Today is Easter, and I have a happy little Easter card for you today.  I recently purchased the Karen Burniston Circle Charm Pop-Up die and used it, as well as several other KB die sets, to make this card.


Following the great video instructions Karen Burniston has on her website, I was able to construct this card with little or no trouble at all.  Yellow and purple always make a nice color combination for an Easter or spring card.   I cut the sentiment die with both colors and layered them.  Using several of the circle dies from the main die set, along with the Crosshatch Circles, I decorated the front.


The inside has the same purple gingham background, and the little chick rotated to the inside when the card is opened.  I used the butterfly which came with the Circle Charm Pop-Up, added the egg from the Easter charms along with the rabbit from the Spring Animals set.  The two rectangular panels were created with the Crosshatch Rectangle dies.   I've already sent this card to my sister (another Karen Burniston fan) and signed it on the right-hand rectangular panel.

No comments: