Thursday, April 25, 2019

CCEE1917 Arbor Day

Lynn winds up her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers by telling us that tomorrow is Arbor Day.  Her message to us:  "Let a tree or trees be the star of your CCEE design this week."  I chose the Karen Burniston Tree Pop-Up die for my center of attraction.  It doesn't pop-up on this card, but it definitely stands out!  And the tire swing reminds me of one we had on an apple tree in my back yard when I was a kid -- many years ago.


Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team is celebrating Arbor Day.

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a joyful card! I could almost hear the wind rustling and want to geab a tire swing and just WHEEEE!

StampOwl said...

Beautiful card and tree, I almost pulled this Die set out to play 😊

Liz Williams said...

I don't have a pretty tree like this one in my backyard, but thank goodness a cardinal came and visited my bird bath the other day. Pretty card, Lois. Nothing ushers in spring more spectacularly than trees and the birds that frequent them.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your beautiful tree with its cardinals. Lois!! I have many a memory of fun on tire swings, as well!! And then, of course, there was lots of tree climbing!!

Vicky Gould said...

They say Cardinals (red birds) signify a visit from someone in heaven! Love your tree with the Cardinals! Wonderful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love that tree, especially with those leaves and the beautiful cardinals!!