Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Trick or Treat Twist Panel Pop-Up

I thought I was finished making Halloween cards, but I decided to make at least one more -- using several different dies and stamps.  The base of my card is the Karen Burniston Twist Panel die, which I love.  The front has some CottageCutz dies, and the inside features some old stamps from my huge Halloween stock of stamps.

As I said, the front is made with several different CottageCutz dies -- the Double-Stitched Oval set, the Halloween Ice Cream Cone, and a Happy Halloween phrase.


The inside is where the magic happens -- with the Karen Burniston Twist Panel Pop-Up die and some old MFP Stamp Shop Halloween stamps.  That two-sided Halloween paper has been sitting in my stash for at least five years!


This may or may not be my last Halloween card for the season.  We'll see!

No comments: