I started by cutting all the die pieces from a scrap of white cardstock.
Because I wanted a variety of colors on my tags, I thought white would be the way to start. Using many Copic markers, I colored all the pieces.
I constructed all three flower arrangements, using the die packaging as my guide.
I took out my three tags . . .
. . . and using sponge daubers, I added some color around the edges of the three tags, matching the color of each pot/vase.
I strung some baker's twine through the holes of the tags and glued on the flower arrangements. Here again are my three tags.
The CottageCutz die used on my tags is: