Thursday, May 10, 2018

Some Fun Cards

I recently attended the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Orlando.  It is so fun to see all the new products that vendors have to show us.  Of course, I made many purchases, and I've been playing with lots of my new toys.  Here are a few cards I've made with some of them.

I always love to visit the Heartfelt Creations booth.  Their new Butterfly Dreams collection is so pretty.  I fell in love with the border stamp and die from that collection.


I purchased quite a bit from the It's Cheaper Than Therapy booth.  I used two of my purchases on this card -- the Sleigh Pop-Up die set and Winter Animals die set from Karen Burniston.


I also visited the Rubbernecker booth, where my friend Kittie was demonstrating her talents.  I purchased a couple of cute fish-related stamp sets, which I combined with a set from Gerda Steiner, which I already had.  I made a pop-up box card with a little twist . . .


. . . the front panel is cut out and acetate added so you can see the inside.


I hope to have some more fun real soon with the rest of my purchases.



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow! Loving your pop up acetate card! Very clever with the images under and above the water! Cute sleigh with the little winter critters too! Beautiful Border die and stamp set with the butterflies!

stampingbowd said...

Oh, how cute!!! I saw the butterfly on SCS and I love it! Love the pink!

I don't remember seeing your cute sleigh card!!! It's darling! How fun to visit the Stamp and Scrap Expo! Having new things to stamp with is the BEST! Your box card is darling! You have your ducks in a row! :)