Thursday, February 15, 2018

CCEE1807 - Tic Tac Toe

Kelly gave the CCEE Stampers a choice this week -- a Tic Tac Toe challenge.  We could actually choose what we wanted to do -- based on one line or column of the Tic Tac Toe form.

I chose the first column -- Add a sentiment, Shaker Card, Sequins.   It may still be pretty cold where you live, but it's rather nice in Florida, so I made a spring-like card.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see what direction the rest of the team went.


7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH my, a show stopper this is! What beautiful tulips and the sequins bunch just really makes your card so dazzling!

StampOwl said...

Note hard to tell spring is coming by this card :) gorgeous!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this sensational spring shaker card with your stunning daffodils and wonderful sequins, Lois!! This is a true beauty!!

Vicky Gould said...

A breath of fresh air. Your sequins are the perfect "finishing touch". I hope your prediction of spring is true and it comes early! Love this happy card, Lois!

kReN said...

Beautiful! This warmer weather has me flipping through stamp sets looking for pansies and daffodils too!

jojot said...

love that yellow frame with the daffie....and makking it a shaker card brought it up a notch or two...wonderful work as always

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

So pretty! I love all the colors of the beads in the shaker.......and thanks for bringing some Spring into my world!!