I wanted to use navy as the card base, but I don't have any heavyweight navy cardstock; so I used heavyweight white as the base and just used the navy as a mat layer behind this really pretty marbleized pattern paper. I cut two pieces of white -- 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" and 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"; two pieces of navy - 4" x 4"; and two pieces of patterned paper 3 7/8" x 3 7/8".
I scored the larger white piece on the long edge at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4" . . .
. . . and folded on the score lines.
It's important to use a strong adhesive to hold this panel onto the easel, so I placed three strips of Scor-Tape on the final small section of the easel . . .
. . . and adhered the square front panel.
I then cut my die-cuts from navy, silver and a scrap of red. You'll notice that I cut several layers of the sentiment. As the sentiment is going to act as the "bumper" for my easel, it needed to be thick. The navy cardstock is quite thin (65#), and I actually have five layers there -- two of the Merry Christmas sentiments are double thickness.
Using a fine-tip bottle of liquid glue, I adhered the Nativity scene, bells and bows to the front of the card. As you can see, I cut down the "hangers" for the bells.
After gluing all the layers of Merry Christmas together, I glued the sentiment to the inside. Just an FYI, the die I used for this sentiment actually says "We Wish You a Merry Christmas," but I cut out just the "Merry Christmas" portion.
Here again is my completed card.
CottageCutz dies used on my card are: