Thursday, December 14, 2017

CCEE1750 - Favorite Holiday Stamps

Maryann continues as hostess for the CCEE Stampers for our final challenge of 2017.  She said: "Let's keep things simple for our final challenge for the year. Use your favorite holiday stamps to create a card."  This may not be my favorite holiday stamp, but it definitely is my favorite Santa stamp.  I think that's the most beautiful Santa face I've seen.


Check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see some more favorites!  The CCEE Stampers are taking the rest of the year off to spend time with our families and friends.  We hope you'll join us again in January for more challenges and fun!

9 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

This is my all-time favorite Santa, Lois!! I refuse to let a holiday season pass without including him on some of my cards! I love him on this fabulous layout with your white polka dots on gray!!

StampOwl said...

not surprised to see someone use this image, fabulous card

Vicky Gould said...

That is also my all time fav Santa. You highlighted him perfectly. Merry Christmas, Lois!

jojot said...

always loved this Santa image.....not surprised it is a favorite

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

His face is so nice! I love the Ho, Ho, Ho banner. Merry Christmas!

MiamiKel said...

Yes he is my favorite Santa image, too! Wonderful card, Lois! Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

fusiafscrapping said...

Love the card. Santa is so life like.

Liz Williams said...

I think this particular Santa is by far the CCEE favorite. I agree with all of you about it being the best Santa image out there. So glad one of us used him for this challenge. Have a great Christmas, Lois!

Maryann said...

Love this Santa, just perfect for a holiday card. Merry Christmas Ho HO HO.