Thursday, July 23, 2015

CCEE1530 - Watercolor Bokeh

Lynn continues as the hostess for the CCEE Stampers this week and gave us a technique challenge -- Watercolor Bokeh.  I have done some cards using the Bokeh technique, but never with water coloring (not my strong suit!).  So this was definitely a challenge.  I followed the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers, which helped somewhat.  I'm not completely happy with this; but, as the saying goes, it is what it is.


Hopefully, the rest of the team had better luck with this technique.  Check out the CCEE Stampers Blog to find out how well they accomplished this task.

8 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Glad you picked our mutual admiration of orange as your color choice.

StampOwl said...

pretty colors ... looks great!

Vicky Gould said...

What's not to be happy with. Love the colors (your fav orange being the center of attention!). Beautiful work, Lois!

Maryann said...

It looks stunning with the vibrant colours

Sabrina said...

I like your sunny bright colours contrasting with the black dots - very happy-making. I worry more about my colours getting overly blended, so I think this looks great!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I didn't like the way mine turned out. So I fully understand what you said.......but yours is so much better than mine!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the cheerful yellow and orange color combo! Very pretty work, Lois!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I think your results are warm and beautiful.....even though I missed this challenge I really do want to try some form of this technique