Friday, January 23, 2015

Double Inspiration Challenge

The Free4All challenge on Splitcoaststampers and the challenge on Our Daily Bread Designs blog were both Inspiration Challenges this week -- and both used the color pink -- so I combined them for my card today.


I had a small piece of this pretty designer paper, which has a couple of shades of pink on it.  So I was able to use two different shades of pink for my card base and embellishments.  I used the word "Celebrate" on the pennant swag and figured I could put the appropriate sentiment on the inside when the occasion arises.

Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs - Christmas Pennant Swag
Ink:  Rose Red
Paper:  MFP Stamp Shop Precious Pink, Razmataz Berry; Sandylion DP
Accessories:  ODBD Pennant Swag die, Spellbinders Aster Flower Topper die, Brads

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Lois, this is so beautiful!! I just love your colors, the use of the banner and your flower!! Beautiful take on the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at ODBD again this week. It is always a joy to see your creations.
hugs,
Chris

Graciellie Design said...

Lois, what a lovely card you've made! I love your take on our inspiration photo. The colors and beautiful banner sentiment look lovely and that pretty die cut flower is the perfect finishing touch! I'm so glad you shared your beautiful card with us this week at ODBD! Hugs, Gracie.