Saturday, December 20, 2014

SCS Inspiration Challenge


It's been a while since I've posted any Splitcoaststampers challenge cards, but I decided I should start doing that.  As the Inspiration Challenge is my favorite one of the week, I started there.  Today's inspiration site is a Pinterest board with all sorts of packaging from all over the world.  I chose this particular photo to use as my inspiration.  


My Love Juice on Packaging of the World - Creative Package Design Gallery





I thought the photos on the juice containers looked just like flowers, and the orange juice one reminded me of a chrysanthemum stamp from MFP Stamp Shop.


Stamps:  MFP Stamp Shop Chrysanthemum, Lots of Words
Ink:  Memento Espresso Truffle, Ranger Distress Tea Dye
Paper:  MFP Old World Gold, Sun, Natuaral
Accessories:  Copic markers, Brads, Sponge applicators

No comments: