Thursday, April 3, 2014

CCEE1414 - Three Stamps

Kathy Bradley is starting her month as hostess of the CCEE Stampers Blog with a great challenge -- use three different stamps/digital images on your card -- and sentiments don't count.  I used images from a couple of oriental stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers (one is a sneak peek of a soon-to-be-released set) for my card.


Do you like to put more than one image on your cards?  If so, join in on the fun over on the CCEE Stampers blog.

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers - Calm and Wisdom, Lanterns
Paper:  Stampin' Up Summer Sun; Mark's Finest Papers - Black Linen, Snow Storm Smooth
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copic markers, Foam pop dots

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Love oriental themed cards and this is awesome

Vicky Gould said...

Such a cute Asian card, Lois! You know I love the yellow!!!

Sabrina said...

I love your colour choice on this, Lois. Those lanterns are so pretty, and I can imagine the sort of music she must be playing.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a lovely Asian card! I love your choice of green and yellow.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. Love the colors. I have been working on a card with the lanterns and an Asian gal for the hop. They go so perfect together.

Joanne (jojot) said...

a tranquil and quiet Asian inspired care....fantabulous, Lois