Thursday, January 30, 2014

CCEE1409 - Umbrellas

Sabrina's last challenge for the CCEE Stampers for the month of January is Umbrellas.  And how appropriate is that -- it has been cold and rainy in my area for several days.  I used a new set from Mark's Finest Papers called Umbrellas and Fans for my card, stamping the umbrellas many times.  I stamped and cut out several of them, popping them up for some texture.


Stop over at the CCEE Stampers Blog to see how the rest of the team used their umbrellas.


4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful popped umbrellas (parasols!), Lois. I guess you have really needed one lately. What a winter, huh???

Vicky Gould said...

Love your "open" umbrellas, Lois! (Well, almost open). Great colors and layout!

Sabrina said...

How serendipitous that you had a new stamp with umbrellas all ready to ink up! I really like the Asian feel to this - it's like some chiyogami papers I have seen. I love the way you popped some up, too - and the stippled background.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love how you popped some of them...really gives the design dimension...so bright and happy