Monday, July 8, 2013

DVD Gift Pack

I recently attended StampFest Orlando, and one of the new vendors there was Technique Junkies Newsletter.  As I am a subscriber to the TJ Newsletter, I made sure I checked out the booth -- and I purchased three of the technique CDs, one of which is called Great Gifts.  To tell the truth, the reason that I bought this particular CD was the project I am showing you today -- a DVD Gift Pack.  What a great gift this would be -- to anyone who loves watching movies.  I had the perfect stamp set to use for the front  -- Now Showing from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  The gift pack has room for two DVDs . . .


. . . a pack of microwave popcorn . . .


. . . and three containers for candy.


I wasn't sure where I would find the test tubes for the candy, but Amazon.com literally has everything!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow!!!This is great! I am going to check that out!