Thursday, November 25, 2010

StampinB challenge

Faith (Markie's Mom) is the hostess today for the Stampin'B's challenge. She wanted us to make a holiday card. Even though today is Thanksgiving (and that would have been more appropriate), I chose to make a Christmas card.





I stamped the Santa stamp on white and colored him with Copic markers, adding some white Flower Soft to his hat. I used a new (for me) Cuttlebug folder -- Grace's Frame -- and centered the stamp in the frame. I added a small gingham bow and some white pearls, and I was finished.
-------
Stamps - Mark's Finest Papers Christmas Postage
Paper - MFP Snow Storm Smooth and Deep Scarlet
Ink - Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories - Copic markers, Flower Soft, Cuttlebug and Grace's Frame folder, Half-pearls, Ribbon

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lois this is fabulous! Great coloring!!! Happy T day!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a happy guy that Santa is....beautifully colored....hope your Thanksgiving was fab

Pat said...

That is such a great card! Your coloring is wonderful!
Hugs, Pat

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Super neat card! Love that Santa!