Tuesday, October 6, 2026

October Karen Burniston Designer Challenge

The theme for this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge is "Hey, Pumpkin."  As it turns out, I had the perfect paper for my card.  It was part of a Graphic 45 paper pack I bought for a Karen Burniston on-line class, The front of the card actually says, "Hey, Pumpkin."


I hadn't used any of the Ball Pop-ups (Surprise, Mini, Bitty) for a while, so I pulled out the Mini Ball Pop-up and made a Jack-o-Lantern for the inside of the card.  It's difficult to see, but I added some Wink of Stella on the Jack-o-Lantern's facial features.


As you may be able to tell from this video, the card is held closed using magnets on the fold-over piece.  Using glue dots, I attached two magnets under the patterned paper on the back panel and two magnets under the patterned paper on the narrow fold-over panel.


This was a very fun card to make.

No comments: