Saturday, March 2, 2024

A Very Merry Un-Birthday

Did I say that I love the new Karen Burniston Tea & Coffee Pop-Up?  Well, I do.  And after seeing fellow DT member Jennifer Webster's Mad Tea Party card, I was inspired to make one of my own.  I've had a set of Alice in Wonderland-inspired stamps from Kindred Stamps, and it was perfect for my card.  I stacked three of the teacups from the Tea & Coffee Borders set on the table.


I used the same gingham patterned paper from the table on the front for the inside, adding my teacup and two panels from the Fancy Label Accordion for my sentiment.  


I loved reading Alice in Wonderland as a kid.  There's also a second book by Lewis Carroll -- Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.  I have a very old copy of this book, which was my mother's when she was a child.  The cover page is missing, so I have no idea how old it is -- but she was born in 1919 and the pages are quite brown around the edges.

No comments: