Sunday, February 18, 2024

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 7

My last sneak peek for this new release is a small 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 St. Patrick's Day card that I made for my cat-loving friend.  (She doesn't do Facebook or look at my blog, so I'm safe!)  Again, I used that fun updated Lorna Label Pop-Up as well as the new Good Luck and Word Set 18 - Connectors dies.







The little shamrocks on the front are part of the Good Luck Charms, as is the hat on the cat (which is part of the Cat & Dog set) and Squares - Crosshatch.  This proves Karen's motto that her dies are all "backward compatible."



Don't forget about our Blog Hop tomorrow.  You'll have many chances to win a $25 gift certificate to the Karen Burniston website by commenting on as many blogs as you can.  As my card says, "Good Luck."

No comments: