Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Karen Burniston New Release Sneak Peek - Day 3

I've got an accordion card for you today using a previously released set (the Landscape Rectangle Accordion) and one of the new sets (Sewing Charms).  As a person who has sewn since I was a young kid -- many years ago -- I really love this new set.  I added a few sentiments from an old stamp set I've had in my stash for many years.


I originally added twine to the spool, but I decided that was too bulky.  So instead, I cut the spool of thread twice -- once in brown and once in blue.  I cut off the top and bottom of the blue piece and just glued it to the brown one.  That worked much better.



As a matter of fact, I made another card using these Sewing Charms along with the new Label Charm Pop-Up set.


The spool of thread on the center panel was actually used as a charm on this card.


I'm really having a grand time using all the new dies in this release.



No comments: