Thursday, March 4, 2021

CCEE2109 - Old Stuff Day

 Frances starts her month as hostess for the CCEE Stampers with a good challenge.  She says:  "Apparently the 2nd of March was Old Stuff Day.  For our challenge this week, let's combine something older (stamps, dies, etc.) with something newish."  Whenever I have to use "something old," I always go back to the very first Stampin' Up stamp set I ever bought -- Fishy Friends.  My "something newish" is not a brand-new set (it's from 2018), but it's new to me and the first time it's seen ink.



This mermaid from Hero Arts is my newish item.  It is popped up on a CottageCutz rock attached to a Karen Burniston Mini Pop-Up die, surrounded by waves from KB Tropical Scene.


Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this old/new challenge.

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh I have that stamp set somewhere.... fabulous card

Lynn McAuley said...

I remember when the SU set, Fishy Friends was hot, Hot, HOT!! Love what you have done with it here, Lois, with your fabulous pop-up mermaid!! Sensational ocean design!