Thursday, April 23, 2020

CCEE2017 - Interactive Cards

Frances has a great challenge for the CCEE Stampers this week!  She says, "Anyone who knows me knows how much I love cards that pop, slide or move in any shape or form.  For our challenge this week, let's create an interactive card -- what type you make is up to you."

I LOVE this challenge; like Frances, I am a big fan of interactive cards.  Another one of my favorite things is the world of Harry Potter.  I combined these two passions in my card today.  Using some digital stamps from Bugaboo and Witt & Sass, plus the Photo Collage Pop-Up die from Karen Burniston, I created this card.  The castle on the front is a digital stamp from Kindred Stamps.



To show how the collage works, I have a short little video.


For some more interactive fun, stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog.

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your Harry Potter Photo Collage card this week, hard not to love Harry Potter :)

MiamiKel said...

How fun - this is just amazingly done! The HP fans would be going gaga for this pop up masterpiece!

Vicky Gould said...

Outstanding pop up, Lois! You and Frances have these techniques down pat...I am Jealous!!! I love it!

Lynn McAuley said...

I watched the You Tube video over and over and over during the "building the pop-up platform" portion of this card yesterday. Once I mastered it, I made 4 of them and put them in one of my ready to go die cut drawers. Now I can start using them for cards for my "special" people. I think I'll add more in black!

I love your awesome Harry Potter theme!! He has many fans in my family!! Love that your used those cute push pins as well! I spent as least an hour making a pile of these and the bulldog clips for my pre-made die cut drawers yesterday. They look so real and add so much to the design!

Liz Williams said...

This is such a cool surprise to find inside the card. Lots of work and love went into this cute card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wow! the inside is amazing, Lois!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wonderful Harry Potter polaroid pop out! So clever and know your recipient will love it!

Debbie Munkirs said...

Wow. Amazing!