Sunday, September 1, 2019

Scor-Pal Challenge - Back to School

The theme of the Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge for September is very timely -- Back to School.   I've made a little notepad folio, which was a fun, easy-to-do project.  I found that dreamcatcher paper at Joann a couple of weeks ago and thought it would make a good cover.   To complement the paper, I cut a Spellbinders dreamcatcher and a "Dream" sentiment.


I created a little section on the left-hand side of the inside of my folio to hold a pocket calendar and a pen.  The notepad side was decorated with some stamped/die-cut feathers.


Be sure to stop over at the Scor-Pal blog to see some more back-to-school projects.  If you'd like to join in on the fun, create a project of your own and post it on the blog post.  You could win a $25 gift certificate to the Scor-Pal store.

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Your notepad is adorable and a great idea for children going back to school.
Lots of love from Isia xx

Patti J said...

Very cool project, Lois! Loving the dream catcher theme, as well! It's great working with you, my friend!