Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" Challenge -- Floral Fantasy

The Scor-Pal "More Than One Score" challenge for May is called "Floral Fantasy."    I have many flower stamps, so the hardest part of this challenge was to figure out which flowers to use.  I recently saw a You Tube video on how to make a Concertina Box Card and thought it would be perfect for this month's challenge.  About five years ago, I started a calendar using some Flowers of the Year stamps from Flourishes.  I never completed the calendar, and it's been sitting  for a long time unfinished -- until I realized that I could use parts of it in my Concertina Box Card.

Using the directions from the video, I created the box from heavyweight white cardstock.  Because flowers were many different colors, I used the gray/white patterned paper for the background layer.  


I removed the mounted flowers from the calendar and glued them to the folded panels.  When you open the box, the array of flowers appears.


Here are close-up photos of the interior panels.



If you'd like to play along with the design team and maybe win a $20 gift certificate from Scor-Pal, make a floral card and post it on the Scor-Pal blog.

2 comments:

NancyK said...

This is such a great way to use those flower images. Love the box idea. Gorgeous coloring.

fusiafscrapping said...

I love the bright and cheerful colors of your pretty flovers on the card! I absolutely adore it! Lots of love from Isia xx