Thursday, June 1, 2017

CCEE1722 - Doughnut Day

Who doesn't love a good donut?  Frances starts off the month of June telling the CCEE Stampers that June 2nd is Doughnut Day and asked the team to create something that had some type of "hole" in it.  It could be a doughnut, cheese, fancy fold card with a hole -- anything.  I just made a big hole in the front of my card and let the sentiment from inside show through.



I used some pretty stamps, dies, and pattern paper from Heartfelt creations on my "holey" card!  Love those dogwoods.  They remind me of trees in the yard of my childhood home.

Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see how the rest of the team handled this challenge.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your circle window card, those flowers are so pretty

Vicky Gould said...

Beautiful birthday card, Lois. Love your flowers! Thanks to postage, I seldom get this fancy anymore, but anyone would cherish this beauty!

Liz Williams said...

A lovely take on this challenge, Lois.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Gorgeous card, and that dp is fabulous!! WOW!

fusiafscrapping said...

All I can say is WOW!

jojot said...

this is a beauty......love your hold and the way you decorated the inner card

Lynn McAuley said...

My apologies for the late visit! I didn't realize until this morning that I didn't get my CCEE fix last week.

This donut design is gorgeous, Lois, with your amazing Heartfelt Creations flowers!!