Thursday, March 16, 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

Today is my last post as guest designer for the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.  I have enjoyed my three-month stint on the team.   It's time for the mid-month reminder of this month's challenge -- Anything Goes with the optional color twist of Sky Blue.


My card uses the STAMPlorations set, Smile.  I stamped the calla lilies at an angle and then masked them with a post-it note.  After sponging some Ranger Distress Tumbled Glass around the lilies, I removed the mask and colored the flowers and leaves -- then added a few sequins.  I may eventually add a sentiment.



I hope you'll stop over at the STAMPlorations blog and maybe even enter a card in the CAS challenge.  There are prizes to be won!

2 comments:

Ina G said...

Beautiful card Lois.

Ann said...

So pretty and love your wash of blue in the background.