Thursday, August 4, 2016

CCEE 1632 - Sisters Day

A new month, a new CCEE Stampers hostess.  Liz is our hostess this month,  and she reminds us that she and another CCEE Stamper, Lynn, are sisters.  She tells us that, when they were asked to join the CCEE team together, they both thought it would be fun to be doing it together.  So, for your sister card, find an image of a pair or group of ladies or girls who just might be sisters doing things that sisters like to do.  Like Liz and Lynn, I am fortunate to have sisters who love to stamp.  However, because we live states apart, I don't think the three of us have ever stamped together.    I have stamped with each one of them individually, but never together.  So we can pretend that the ladies on my card are Dotsy, Jeanette, and Lois -- all having fun!  BTW, none of us is as thin as these gals!  LOL!!!


Hop on over to the CCEE Stampers blog to see what other kind of activities our team members and their sisters share.

7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Aren't you lucky to have sisters! Your image of sisters stamping is really fun. The striped bg in RED is wonderful!

Liz Williams said...

I hope that image can come true some day soon and you will all get together for a stamping bonanza!!!! Sisters are wonderful, aren't they? Cute card, Lois!

Vicky Gould said...

Looks like a fun night out. Wish I were half that thin!!! I only have one sister so I am jealous. She and I are the lone survivors of our immediate family. Looks like those gals are having a blast!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun card, Lois! The perfect image for you and your sisters. I hope the day comes that all three of you get to craft together sharing your love of stamping. Liz and I are only about 2 hours apart so it happens on a fairly regular basis. We are so lucky!

StampOwl said...

oh what fun to have sisters that also stamp, love the image you used on this card

jojot said...

you couldn't have picked a more perfect image for your card....I hope someday all three of you can recreate this

Maryann said...

This girls night out look like fun, it is great having sisters with a crafting passion