Thursday, March 17, 2016

CCEE1611 Poultry Day

It's Thursday and CCEE Stampers challenge day.  Frances tells us that Saturday is Poultry Day (there's a new one in my book).  She asked us to be inspired by poultry when creating our cards this week . . . chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, emus, ostriches or just eggs.  I created a little farm scene with a couple varieties of poultry.


I grew up in the country.  We had chickens and ducks.  We didn't have turkeys, but the people across the road from us did, as well as some goats.  Stop over at the CCEE Stampers blog to see what examples of poultry the rest of the team used.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

what an adorable farm scene you have created

Vicky Gould said...

Fantastic little scene you created, Lois. Those chickens look a little leary of that turkey struttin' toward them! Cute as can be!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You had chicks and ducks? What fun!! I was always a city gal......saw them in zoos! I love the scene on the step card! So colorful and fun!

Joanne (jojot) said...

as I said on SCS, I am loving these center fold step cards......and you created a very sweet little farm scene

Lynn McAuley said...

What fabulous work on this wonderful step design, Lois! I love the turkey and roosters outside your white picket fence with that awesome barn and tree background!

Liz Williams said...

I'm finally back in business. Love this barnyard scene with many examples of poultry.