Thursday, April 2, 2015

CCEE1514 - April Fools Day

Frances is the CCEE Stampers hostess for April, and she's starting off the month by celebrating National Humor Month.  In honor of that and April Fools Day (which was yesterday) , she asked us to include some humor in our cards using either a funny sentiment, a humorous image or both.  I don't have too many humorous images, so I pulled out Sassy Suzie, who has a slightly biting sense of humor.



Check out the rest of the team's sense of humor at the CCEE Stampers blog.

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great background paper for this fun birthday card, Lois! I'm sure all the candles on my birthday cake will raise the temperature several degrees since there are sooooooooooooooo many!

StampOwl said...

hahaha ... fun card. ditto what Lynn said about the candles

Liz Williams said...

Cute card, Lois, sure to bring a smile.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this fun card....but the heat goes up here not just for the 71 candles that will be on my cake in May, but from my continuing HOT flashes!! Love it!

Sabrina said...

Humour is a challenge that always stretches me since I don't have very many stamps either - but you look well set with Susie to the rescue. Love the DP, too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun b'day card for the 'aged'.....sure to bring a giggle.